Thanks for your interest in contributing to LocationYou.com. I welcome high-quality articles from travel writers, photographers, digital nomads, location independent entrepreneurs, travel-related startups, language gurus, and vagabonds.I prefer to deal with real bloggers and entrepreneurs. If you represent a large company and would like to advertise on the site please contact us here. I only accept high-quality posts. Spun articles and filler content will not be accepted under any circumstances. All content is checked for plagiarism, spelling, grammar, and plain old common sense. If the article has nothing new to say, it's not going on the site. If you have a story idea or a content idea, I'd love to hear about it. But keep in mind the following:
Contributor Guidelines1. Articles must be at least 1500 words 2. Must include links to verified data or informational content that is relevant and does not sell anything. 3. Must contain original content and original ideas. Example: ”10 best places to stay in Lisbon”, with the same content as every other post on that topic will not be accepted. 4. I do not accept sponsored posts or paid links.
- Posts should have original photos (at least 1) that are not used anywhere else. If this isn't possible, we can talk about it.
- If you haven't been to the location you're writing about, don't submit a proposal.
- List posts are OK. But everyone's doing them. So make yours original.
- Posts with one specific topic focus, that go in-depth and really help people are the best kind of posts.
- Keyword research is important. If you can't do it, I can help. Knowing which keywords to target helps prevent writing articles on an over-subscribed topic.
ExamplesExamples of blog posts showing the quality of writing and the writing styles that are accepted:
- Learn Languages Apps and Best Language Learning Software for Travellers
- Finding a Buenos Aires apartment, Airbnb, or hotel for short and long-term travel
- Bangkok is famous for…
- Chrome must have extensions for travel hacking
- Digital Nomad Jobs
- Starting a travel blog – A guide for beginners
- Upwork jobs for freelancers and digital nomads